Our priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of all our patients.
This is being accomplished by:
- Patients will wait in their vehicle and/or outside the building before appointment. Please call the office to inform staff of your arrival and a staff member will let you in for your appointment.
- There may be slight delays with appointment times so that we can practice social distancing.
- Patients will wear a mask when entering the office.
- Patients will NOT wear gloves into the office due to cross- contamination.
- Hand sanitizer will immediately be made available upon entry.
- Temperatures will be taken of patients as well as staff.
- Thoroughly and completely disinfecting each treatment room prior to each patient’s visit.
- Each staff member thoroughly washing hands with soap and water prior to using masks and gloves.
- Frequent disinfection of the waiting area, counter tops, and handles.
We welcome any questions you might have regarding our protocol.
We look forward to providing your dental care in the most comfortable and caring manner possible.
Dr. Dunne & Team
We would like to welcome you to our office in Reston. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Dr. Dunne & Stafff strive to make your dental health their top priority. The goal of their dental practice is to ensure that their patients receive high quality care in a comfortable and caring environment. Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We thank you for choosing our office for your dental care and we trust that your search for an an office will be Dunne.
We are conveniently located in the Reston Business Center, at the intersection of Reston Parkway and Sunrise Valley Drive.
Smile! You're in Good Hands.